While most people will just focus on their weight training we think that the best approach covers:
- Strength Training (Strength, Power and Hypertrophy)
- Recovery Methods
When a client first starts at FP our strength and conditioning coaching will focus on making sure we cover:
- Goals – We want to make sure that the training we design for you fits your personal goals.
- Training History – How you have previously trained and how long ago are huge factors in where we start you.
- Injury History – By understanding your body and previous history we can make sure that we keep you healthy with no injuries.
- Assessment – We gather a great snap shot of how your body is functioning and improvements we can make to how you move right off the bat.
We are able to achieve this in a Personal Training setting in a semi-private format. I have always loved this format of 1 trainer and up to 4 clients as it encourages a healthy sense of trying your best, closer community ties and accountability to turn-up each week. Within in your weight training session you can be rest assured that you are:
- Following your own program.
- Completely coached through your movements.
- Given structure and coaching to allow you to stay injury free.
- Have time to check in and chat about any nutrition and lifestyle education or habits we are focusing on.