Body Composition Coaching
Body Composition Training - Why?
Body composition training may be a term that you are less familiar with. Another term you may be more used to hearing is fat loss training. At FP we make a clear distinction with a focus on changing people’s body composition rather than just a fat loss focus. Body composition is how much of your body is made up of muscle and how much of your body is made up of fat. This is important as someone who may lose a lot of fat and muscle can end up becoming “skinny fat”. Body composition training takes into account a more holistic view on increasing muscle and reducing body fat.
At FP we know through working with clients for years and the many results that we have been able to get. That body composition training requires two main things.
1.Lifting weights where you are getting stronger over time.
2.Nutrition that considers what you’re currently trying to achieve–losing fat, gaining muscle or maintenance.
Your body composition training can be boiled down to these key areas and it is how we manipulate, plan and progress these areas that gets you long-term results.
THE FIVE PILLAR SYSTEM:
1) Understanding what a calorie is and how these breakdowns into macro nutrients of protein, fats and carbohydrates.
2) Learning proper portion control skills around measuring food and understanding the calorie value around your food options.
3) Understanding how to hit your optimal fiber intake.
To have a long term, healthy lifestyle, factors such as sleep, stress management, hydration and daily steps are extremely important. As part of our program, we provide insight and training around how to improve in these areas for better performance, improved body composition, and overall live a healthier life.
What Our Client Says About Us
- I was feeling intimidated the first time I went to train, knowing that I was not top notch with my fitness. Ben’s approach was encouraging and I’m seeing progress and now I really look forward to each session.
- Great trainer, very knowledgable and tailors the program to your needs. Plus also has a great music playlist!
- Highly rated, has individualised my nutrition for a World Masters Comp in BJJ, to compete at a lower weight, without sacrificing strength. And 100% spot on, touching base in how I’m feeling if any adjustments were needed. Meeting GOALS!
- Great gym + trainers. The programs keep you focused to achieve your fitness and nutritional goals �����
- Is an awesome trainer and gym. Have been here for 3 years and not going anywhere ��
- Great atmosphere to train in and a very motivating trainer who helps you reach your goals.
- Before working with Ben I never realised there was so much to exercise and form. He is almost a form nazi haha. This attention to detail though pays off as I have never felt stronger and was able to rehab some old injuries as well. Highly recommend
- Great workout! Feeling strong .
- Great Saturday session . Sets me up for a great weekend.
- Favourite PT in the shire. I may be biased as he is my babes ❤❤❤