Nutrition Coaching Sutherland
Commonly our clients will come to FP looking direction with fat loss coaching or developing a nutrition approach that can support their long-term health. I personally feel that to create the best fat loss it is important to be as healthy as possible before you start the process.
Initially to create a much healthier client I focus on:
- Water Intake-2-3 Litres per day: If you are dehydrated this can lead to fatigue, hunger and lack of performance when training
- Fruit and Vegetables-Men: 25+ grams of fibre Women: 20+ grams of fibre: Eat your fruit and veges and good thing can happen around digestion and energy
- Optimal Protein Intake-a serving of protein at each meal: the benefits of a protein intake that covers healthy outcomes is of great benefit for your long-term health
Once I have coached you in achieving these healthy habits we can focus on helping you achieve some great fat loss results.
The next areas that we focus on are:
- 10,000+ steps per day-Your daily activity can have a huge impact on your ability to create an adequate calorie deficit*
- Portion Control-understanding how to weigh and portion your food allows people to go from getting ok results to great results with their fat loss
- Slow and Steady reduction in calories-there are many methods to help you create a plan that allows you to create enough of a deficity to lose fat. I am here as your coach to help you with this
*a calorie deficit is what allows you to lose fat
THE FIVE PILLAR SYSTEM:
1) Understanding what a calorie is and how these breakdowns into macro nutrients of protein, fats and carbohydrates.
2) Learning proper portion control skills around measuring food and understanding the calorie value around your food options.
3) Understanding how to hit your optimal fiber intake.
To have a long term, healthy lifestyle, factors such as sleep, stress management, hydration and daily steps are extremely important. As part of our program, we provide insight and training around how to improve in these areas for better performance, improved body composition, and overall live a healthier life.
What Our Client Says About Us
- I was feeling intimidated the first time I went to train, knowing that I was not top notch with my fitness. Ben’s approach was encouraging and I’m seeing progress and now I really look forward to each session.
- Great trainer, very knowledgable and tailors the program to your needs. Plus also has a great music playlist!
- Highly rated, has individualised my nutrition for a World Masters Comp in BJJ, to compete at a lower weight, without sacrificing strength. And 100% spot on, touching base in how I’m feeling if any adjustments were needed. Meeting GOALS!
- Great gym + trainers. The programs keep you focused to achieve your fitness and nutritional goals �����
- Is an awesome trainer and gym. Have been here for 3 years and not going anywhere ��
- Great atmosphere to train in and a very motivating trainer who helps you reach your goals.
- Before working with Ben I never realised there was so much to exercise and form. He is almost a form nazi haha. This attention to detail though pays off as I have never felt stronger and was able to rehab some old injuries as well. Highly recommend
- Great workout! Feeling strong .
- Great Saturday session . Sets me up for a great weekend.
- Favourite PT in the shire. I may be biased as he is my babes ❤❤❤