Grappling Athlete Training
- How to manage training and fatigue?
- Best strength and conditioning program for them?
- Improving strengths and fixing weaknesses – Where to start?
- Individualizing your strength and conditioning towards your game?
- Where and how to fit in their technical and tactical development?
As you can see we have put some definite though in providing you the most professional and complete grappling athlete training in Sutherland. We are athletes ourselves and set out to develop a program that we knew would help a grappling athlete reach their potential over the long-term.
THE FIVE PILLAR SYSTEM:
1) Understanding what a calorie is and how these breakdowns into macro nutrients of protein, fats and carbohydrates.
2) Learning proper portion control skills around measuring food and understanding the calorie value around your food options.
3) Understanding how to hit your optimal fiber intake.
To have a long term, healthy lifestyle, factors such as sleep, stress management, hydration and daily steps are extremely important. As part of our program, we provide insight and training around how to improve in these areas for better performance, improved body composition, and overall live a healthier life.