Strength And Conditioning
- Strength Training (Strength, Power and Hypertrophy)
- Recovery Methods
When a client first starts at FP our strength and conditioning coaching will focus on making sure we cover:
- Goals – We want to make sure that the training we design for you fits your personal goals.
- Training History – How you have previously trained and how long ago are huge factors in where we start you.
- Injury History – By understanding your body and previous history we can make sure that we keep you healthy with no injuries.
- Assessment – We gather a great snap shot of how your body is functioning and improvements we can make to how you move right off the bat.
- Following your own program.
- Completely coached through your movements.
- Given structure and coaching to allow you to stay injury free.
- Have time to check in and chat about any nutrition and lifestyle education or habits we are focusing on.
THE FIVE PILLAR SYSTEM:
1) Understanding what a calorie is and how these breakdowns into macro nutrients of protein, fats and carbohydrates.
2) Learning proper portion control skills around measuring food and understanding the calorie value around your food options.
3) Understanding how to hit your optimal fiber intake.
To have a long term, healthy lifestyle, factors such as sleep, stress management, hydration and daily steps are extremely important. As part of our program, we provide insight and training around how to improve in these areas for better performance, improved body composition, and overall live a healthier life.