Have You Got The Results You Wanted This Year? Look at the roadblocks that may have stopped you improving in health, performance and body composition.
The Results You Wanted
At the beginning of 2017 you most likely had big plans for the year because we all want to improve from year to year. Did it involve losing weight, getting stronger or feeling more confident?. These were all a means to an end. Most importantly there is always a deeper reason that pushed you towards these goals in particular.
This year for myself has been a real break through as I started the year not in the happiest place. I made a conscious decision in 2015 to be in the type of shape I was happy with. Unfortunately I was getting closer and closer to having a ‘dad bod’. From 2015 I had tried and tried to keep on the path to get the results I wanted and failed.
In 2017 I wanted to be successful and I managed to achieve what I wanted. I managed to be in the best shape I have managed to be in my whole life in health, performance and body composition.
Importantly you can finish each year being in the best shape of your life and even better you can build on it from year to year. Furthermore the breakthrough for me was recognizing what the roadblocks were to me being successful and smashing them out of the way – let us check out some common roadblocks and solutions.
Roadblocks That Stopped You and How To Smash Through Them
Firstly you want to focus on your health and addressing the roadblocks that are getting in the way there.
- Not sleeping enough – sleep more
- Too stressed at work – learn to detach and stress less at work
- People around you are negative and bring you down – get new people to hang with who are positive and lift you up
Secondly addressing your performance and the roadblocks that are getting in the way of improving in the weight room or sports is our next area.
- Hard to find the time to train – organise yourself better and make time
- Too tired to exercise – See above about sleeping more
- It’s not fun exercising – Stop being a baby…life is hard and if the hardest part of your day is exercising then that is a good day
Lastly by covering your health and performance the roadblocks getting in the way of improving your body composition will be easier to cover.
- I don’t have time to prepare food – See above and make time
- Eating healthy is boring – Becoming obese and diabetic is boring
- I deserve a treat of chocolate/icecream/alcohol/lollies each day – Treats are for dogs and cats…not for adults
Taking ownership at the end of the day is how you achieve your results. This is because no person who finally was able to be the best version of themselves did it without looking in the mirror first.
I hope that you have seen some really good solutions to common roadblocks that can get in the way of you achieving your results.
A good way to think of getting your results is a journey and sometimes you need a helping hand
If you need some help this festive season – check out our 28 Day INTENTION Program
It is the action takers that will move forward and progress to having the body they deserve and want.
- Your Own Personal Trainer
- 3 x 1 Hour Sessions Per Week
- AM Sessions Available
- Nutrition Plan To Break The Cycle of Dieting
- Learn To Build Habits That Will Stick Forever
- Learn How To Keep Your Results
All for $69 per week for 28 days! Click I’M IN BELOW TO APPLY
We guarantee you results and help you create the structure that will have you
- Feeling more confident,
- Better about yourself
- Able to feel awesome.